After only one Car Show season, Sandy Coyne needs to sell his
Stunning New ’67 Chevy Pickup. Even though his time with the truck was short,
he won an award every time he entered, including
Peoples Choice at Coquille Fire & Rescue Steak Feed & Car Show, 2021,
where 320 cars were entered.
This awesome Truck was built by a Master Craftsman Car Builder,
… in his Home Shop, for his own use.
Starting as a Driver Truck, it’s now a Show Quality RestoMod Pickup.
Many upgrades and improvements make for a Comfortable 60’s Cruiser.
… Built over a period of about a year.
This truck is virtually new.
• New Tires & Custom Wheels.
• New Front and Rear Bumpers
• All original trim replaced or polished.
• Chevy 350 Engine
… Complete fresh rebuild with about 1600 miles.
• Chevy TH 350 Automatic
• New AC Pump and Hoses. … Original AC with stock Controls, Plumbing & Vents. Blowing Cold…
• New Power Front Disk Brakes & Booster. New Ball Joints.
• New Aluminum Radiator.
… Custom Radiator surround carries color and stripes into super clean engine compartment.
• Complete New Exhaust System
• This build is Highly Detailed, and Clean… Look Closer.
New Red Oak Bed with polished Stainless Steel Strips.
• This truck is often seen at Rhody Cruisers Events
or running up the Oregon Coast for a Show. It is always impressive and represents the Club well.
• Past Recipient of:
• Best of show,
• Best of Class,
• Peoples Choice Award: … Fireman’s Steak Feed Car Show, Coquille OR (320 Entries)
If you are in the market for a sweet Chevy Truck, you should come look at this.
$35,000 Asking Price. Serious offers considered.
More information or showing
Contact Ken Phillips: Call or Text: (541)999-1477
Reference Information here:
Hagerty: History, Specs and Valuation.