1937 Chevrolet Master DeLuxe 4 Door Sport Sedan … SOLD!
This Car is a Classic Restoration Project.
Only original parts and quality reproductions are used.
Most of the work to complete this Frame-Off Restoration is already done.
Only Assembly and Detail work remain.
This is a perfect chance to build your own:
• Classic Car, • Resto Mod, • Hot Rod, or • Lowrider Bomb
This Vehicle has not been Hacked, Hot Rodded or modified except as discussed below.
Floyd says he is Flexible… The Asking Price Now is: $9,500 …negotiable
Call the Owner/Builder, Floyd Larson for details or take a look …
(541) 902-7614 eMail: email@example.com
[ngg src=”galleries” ids=”24″ display=”pro_horizontal_filmstrip” aspect_ratio=”1.333″ slideshow_speed=”4″ border_size=”2″]
The Owner/Builder of this classic Chevrolet has been a member of the
Rhody Cruisers Car Club, Florence OR for many years.
• He has been working on this car for over 20 years.
Time passes. Now he needs someone to finish his car.
His vision was to make it look original while upgrading to a newer 235 cubic inch 6 cylinder engine, convert to 12V electrical system, add a booster to the original hydraulic brakes, and electronic ignition…
all for greater reliability and safety.
When he purchased the car, it was running and driving, but in need of restoration. Over the next several years, he completely disassembled the car, while packaging, boxing and labeling all the components and hardware. All parts were examined to see if they could be restored, or must be replaced. Lots of new items were purchased, from major components to new hardware and trim.
Nearly all of the original components are present.
The body and frame were stripped. Necessary frame and body repairs were made, block sanded, and primed. Any rusted metal was been replaced. The car is all metal except for fiberglass front fenders that have been fitted. Metal front fenders are available but need repair. (Photos available)
The body and doors have been painted the original Brookhaven Blue. The remaining body components such as …trunk lid, fenders and hood have been sanded, primed and ready for paint. There is perhaps enough paint available to finish the job, but if not, he has the code mixture from PPG.
A completely rebuilt and balanced 1955 Chevrolet 235 6 Cylinder engine and 3 speed floor shift transmission, with new clutch and flywheel installed. It starts instantly and purrs like a kitten. … See The Video Here
The entire front end, including the Knee-Action front suspension,
($700 each) is rebuilt and installed. New rear shocks installed.
Here is a partial list of New Items installed or included.
• Gas tank and sensor
• Front roller bearing replace with tapered roller bearing
• Mallory Unilite Breakerless Ignition
• 12V alternator
• Master cylinder and brake lines
• Rear springs
• Chrome piece for hood center and rear ornament
• Modern White Wall tires
• Have roughly 95% of rubber goods, and window channels
• Steering wheel repair kit included
• Woodgraining kit available to refinish garnish trim moldings.
Lots of stored items included and More
• Original glass, no cracks or clouds
• Bumpers, Grill,
• Boxes of detail parts and hardware.
• The original engine is there if you want it,.
• All Original dash instruments are included, but may need restoration.
• Interior items are included. …
• Original upholstery kits, & Wiring Harness are available online
• Reference Materials, Receipts, and spare parts included.
Gary L. McDaniel,
(541-590-0717 – Text
• Publisher CRUISER NEWSER … Subscribe
• President, Rhody Cruisers Car Club, Florence Oregon
… Sell your Hot Rod or Classic Car …