The Rhody Cruisers Activity Heads met to review 2014, and plan the upcoming 2015 Season. Many suggestions were made for shows, local and overnight cruises, stand arounds, races and group adventures. It will be a fun year. We hope all members participate and offer ideas that all can enjoy.
These Activity Committee members reaffirmed their commitment to
the Rhody Cruisers and a successful 2015.
1. OregonCoastHotRods.com – Gary McDaniel (541-590-0717):
Our web site is giving the Cruisers… Member News, Info about upcoming events, event updates, stories, and more. Get your stories and news to Gary. Check in often for ALL Club news, upcoming shows and updates.
NEW! Facebook Group OregonCoastHotRods
2. COMMUNITY AGENDAS – Bob Brown (541)997-3320 or email@example.com: Les Schwab Annual Party, Veterans Parade, Rhody Days Parade
3. CAR SHOWS – Reid Ransom (541)997-8539 or firstname.lastname@example.org:
A Year long list of the seasons Car Shows will be sent to all members.
4. STAND AROUNDS – POSITION presently open. Monthly activity event for cruisers to meet for a breakfast, lunch or dinner as a social get together to catch up with car news and getting to know and share with fellow cruisers.
5. PINK SLIPS – Jan Brandow (541-997-0105) or (email@example.com) Ladies sharing in local activities including a movie, bingo, lunch, social events, etc.
6. ASSISTED LIVING FACILITIES – Jim and Sonja Adie (541)997-4971 or firstname.lastname@example.org: Spruce Point/Shorewood and any other support to the Senior Citizens.
7. SOCIAL ISSUES – Sonja Adie (541-997-4971 or email@example.com
Picnics, special club events including meetings, notices of deaths, funerals, prayer requests, etc. i.e. Hat Show for Linda in April
8. TELEPHONE – Jan Brandow (541-997-0105)Informing cruisers who do not have access to internet.